Thursday, November 16, 2017

Fun with My Fitness Pal

So, I am happy to report that I have finally arrived in the new millennium and now have a smartphone.  I said goodbye to my little Virgin Mobile flip phone, and I am having a lot of fun playing with my new toy.  I can't believe it took me so long to get one.  I feel like I am part of the modern world again!

One of the first things I did was download the MFP app.  That was 6 weeks ago, and I have lost 14 lbs.  Hmmm, could it really be that tracking my food and counting calories might lead to weight loss?  Who knew!  Well of course I knew this because of my history counting points with Weight Watchers.  I really like the WW program, but unfortunately it's not free, and MFP is.  Bye bye Weight Watchers!  If I win the lottery I may go back to paying $45 a month and going to meetings, which I enjoyed, but until then I will do my best with MFP.

Wish me luck!  About 40 lbs. to go..... and I have the rest of my life to do it. 

No comments: