Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oh where oh where did my mojo go?

If you're a compulsive overeater and a yo-yo dieter like I am, you will know exactly what I mean. You will be going along on your latest healthy eating and weight loss plan, thinking "this time for sure! I can't fail this time! Nothing will stop me until I get to goal!". And it really feels that way. Then, you lose your mojo. For whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Life, stress, the sky is gray, the sky is blue ...... It doesn't matter. I have slipped in my commitment to counting points with Weight Watchers. Can I get my mojo back this time, and not backslide until I gain this 30 lbs back? Can I continue to lose another 30 lbs to get to goal? Yes I can! I can do whatever I want to do, I am in charge.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

You definitely can do it. I think the mojo is just part of the ebb and flow of life. We all have our strong and weak moments and that's okay! Just do what you can for your health and don't give up :) Hope to see an update soon!